Masters Running

Boston 2009 - the rematch (Read 470 times)

SteveP

Your event is exciting on so many levels!!! Bless the little Beer Bump. Prayers out to Dad and your family. Lots of dancing for PRs and BQs!!!

SteveP

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Excellent job PDR!! I love that you have a little "beer bump" on the way - congratulations to that too! What an exciting weekend for your family.

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
      It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Top 'O the World!

Smile
        Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Congratulation PDR!! That was a well paced race to have such good paces in the later miles! The BQ+PR at Boston proves it! Savor this one.. it was excellent!!! PDR at mile 20 with plenty energy for a LaT hug!

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

Tramps

Great race, Harriet. I'm so impressed by your comeback and smart running of this race! Congrats.

Be safe. Be kind.

You were on your way to a BQ and PR and you were stopping to say hi? Confused This is a race and you were having a great day! You have no friends and relatives to say hi to on a day like that! Big grin Congratulations on your time!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

CassadAAmius

To PR at Boston is really hard. You just keep getting better and tougher. Congratulations on a stellar race!
                RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

PDR, You are my hero. Or as CNY would say, "She-ro" Seriously, I look up to you as a runner. Excellent training, race, and report!

"Anytime you see the word "inflation" in the news, replace it with "record-breaking corporate profits" and you'll get what's happening."

Wow, what a strong finish. Nice do-over. Next time, you can just enjoy. Congratulations on a fine race.