Masters Running

Thoisday, 7.30.15 (Read 38 times)

Mariposai

Thoisday was so good for various reasons! Lots of driving for work, but all with very awesome company. Not complaining, not one bit.

Hermosaboy, enjoy your trip to Queen Ilene's land.

Erika, Holly's pesto's recipe is almost the same as mine. I like to use parmesano reggiano (about 1/2 cup per recipe) and 1/4 cup pecorino instead of parmesan. The combinations gives a fabulous blend.

Also,because pesto is such a strong sauce, anything you do to reduce its pungency just a little and steer it towards a sweeter, rounder-flavored sauce, will help. That includes selecting a good, mild olive oil and not toasting the pine nuts as tradition dictates.

Great news about the Rosie Ruiz Fan club being done with recruitment!!! Great news teammaster Twocat!

On running news: 11 smile miles for my wings today. 5 with the Easy Pacer, the rest up Kermel hill, then i did some fun 1.2 mile repeats. The conversation on my head during the repeats were not bad ones  Smile.

Happy birthday Jlynne! Here you have a bouquet of flowers to celebrate you!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard