Masters Running

Arf's Marathon RR and most EXCELLENT birthday weekend! (Read 279 times)

What a fantastic weekend you had, arf. A great marathon, a big birthday celebration, and good friends - what more could one ask for. TomS
      Knowing you (just a little), I can't imagine a better way for you to celebrate a birthday. Thanks for sharing.
        Can't think of anyone who deserves a Happy Birthday weekend more; so glad you had a fine one. Looking forward to seeing you--that August 100 miler IS the Leanhorse, isn't it? Frank is way jealous of divechief in the photo you posted, but he still sends his best. (He's having a difficult time at present as he just got a new big bed from LL Bean that little Kate has decided suits her, and being the gent that he is, doesn't feel he can evict her, but it IS his bed, y'know.....so he's conflicted. And now the photo. Poor Frank!) grins, A ps so you're saying, tet has ONE special lady??? This is going to break a lotta hearts out here!
        Masters 2000 miles
          Training run, she said. Hmpf. Smile Target race 100 miles. All in a row. Wow. Sounds like a great weekend and a fun race. Happy birthday!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Marathon Maniac #957

Arf - sounds like a wonderful time, and you got to spend it with special people - what better birthday present than that? Love the picture, too.... Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

King of PhotoShop

The "training run" is the part I like. You are a tough one arf. So happy you had a wonderful birthday weekend and a successful race. Hi Dave! Spareribs
              btb1490

Very nice run, and a very nice way to celebrate your birthday, doing what you love best with some really great people. And I would hardly call a 4:49 a "put put" pace! Well done, arf!