Masters Running

Cool Running / Kickrunner Reunion Thread (Say hello!) (Read 544 times)

mustang sally

Bad faerie

<waves>

#artbydmcbride

thud!  <faints>

Runners run

dg.

Kate now look what you've done!    

aww poor kitty.     <picking up & dusting off>

hi everybody!

thud!  <faints>

...I love it.......

Hiya MS//////

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Dove

The Dovenator

OPiE! (crawls back under rock)

"it's just like having fun, but different"

King of PhotoShop

Good for you Tramps.  I don't lurk. I occasionally decide I ought to post something though, and today I figured it was time and I saw this thread. Thank you for starting it.  In my case, Facebook seems to have stolen my desire to post on the running forums, as I see so many of my friends from RA and KR there.  For example, I know it's Esther's b'day today.  I know Nancy raced to perfection on Saturday.  I have followed Liz's move to Arkansas and so love hearing of her adjustment and adventures. Soon Aamos will be a neighbor of yours Liz.  The Beers look forward to seeing Tramps soon, and I can understand why that is; what a great guy.

Good to hear from Starr.  Nice picture. I look so young!

So I am still with all of you and following the news best I can.  I will say one regret I had was not seeing PBJ at Boston.  Too busy pining away for my heartthrob from the Jersey shore I guess.   Spareribs

spacityrunner

Oh my dear Ribs...please do tell how close of a neighbor will Aamos be?  I have not heard of this before :-)

Good fainting fake on the part of the kitty....

Ohhh...Hi Dove under a rock Big grin

I like the smileys here...

Trails Rock!

NW Runner

Jumping in to say hi!  Missed everyone at the Eugene Marathon this year.  Ran it for the 5th year in a row.  Wonder if I get a discount after 10???

OPiE! (crawls back under rock)

I miss you too!

"I didn’t run a race until I was 41 and that was a marathon! Let that sink in for a minute." -me

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Hi Opie!! Hi MS!! Hi Liz!! Please come out and play here more often, you're all missed!