Masters Running

Wiley Wednesday, 4.4.12 (Read 469 times)

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

9 pm and page one???

Those tornado videos were amazing.  What's more amazing, I heard that they were filmed from a helicopter! ... crazy?? (is that true??)

Nice tats Holly!

10 early morning dim lighting hilly miles at 8:39 pace.  I love running on undulating board walk surfaces when you can't see your feet and the path is faintly visible. It lets you run nimbly.

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

Mariposai

Nice tatoos Holly. Does it hurt while they are doing it? I don't have one and I may go to my grave without one, but then again...with my wild heart one never knows. Ohh, Holly, thanks for the idea for kicking butts...you are a genius Clown

TriByll, sorry to hear about your bike. The 17nd is a looong ways away.

Ribs is right. Taper  is a wild beast. What works for one it does not for another person. I tend to do the exact same training during taper time. It works for me, why change? So, today was 6 miles with 3 at tempo. This will be the last fast work until marathon day. Next week will be just a few pick ups.  

Time to eat now, then off to bed. I have a while whirlwind schedule tomorrow.Dead

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

SteveP

Nice ink Holly.

SteveP