Masters Running

Wednesday's Daily, 2.18.15 (Read 35 times)

rubs, the employer of your son's friend is to be commended for supporting his employee and doing the right thing.  Dave, I hope things improve at work and you can avoid the train wreck.  Holly, what a double bummer, the tax SNAFU and the upcoming oral  surgery.  Jay, so sorry about your double whammy, the fender bender and the burst pipes.  fatozzig, enjoy your time in Hawaii.  Twocat nice long TM run (and without liquor).

This morning, it was again frigid and again I got in 5 TM miles at 10:42 min/mi.

A good day and good runs for all.

TomS

wildchild

Carolyn

I am so very behind here!  I've missed you guys, but haven't had much internet time while we were on the road.  We just got home today so I'll try to play catch up.

We had a fun trip, spending time in Utah, Arizona (briefly), Nevada, and California.  We slept in our camper van the whole time, and only had 3 showers in 3 weeks!     Mostly, we camped on BLM and Forest Service land, for free.  I think we only paid for campgrounds 4 nights.  Those of you who don't live in the west probably don't have the wonderful opportunity to camp for free on public lands. but out west it's easy to do.

We got home to a foot of snow in our driveway, so we parked out on the road, and hiked in to the house. We had to jump start the plow truck, then my DH plowed and I shoveled, and we got the van down to the house, and got it unloaded.  Whew!  Glad to be home.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Mariposai

8 kiles today under a gorgeous sunshine.

Emotional day for me since my friend is going through double mastectomy operation for the last 6 hours.

Celebrate life

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

SteveP

What a day, Jay. Ugh.

Jay, as odd as this may sound, you were fortunate to get after this quickly so it wasn't worse.  But still I admire your attitude. Anyone else would have been screaming for hours about this misfortune.

Hopefully things go well for you regarding the implants, Holly.

Very kewl about your employees TW. You're a rock solid guy.

(((((Posai's friend)))))

SteveP