Masters Running

Halloween Daily, 10.31.12 (Read 323 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Any good looking shirtless men running it in tights, if not capris?  I've been invited to join 3 women. Sounds like a seriously good time.  Probably not much sleep involved.....

hope it works out for you tim.

I got a laugh out of Holly's "it's a lie" response to the question, "What is a comfort bike?"  (If I knew how to double quote like some of you I would have done that here.)

Comfort bike is somewhat of an oxymoron.  Especially if you ride infrequently as I do.

I know nothing about bikes.  I wanted one with a nice seat and one where I didn't have to be bent over to reach the handle bars.  I went to the bike shop here in town and tried out a few models.  The one I ended up with is a "Specialized" and the model is "Crossroads".  I saw a bike with fenders and thought that would be a good idea so I had them put some on the bike I picked.  If I was even slightly mechanically inclined I probably could have done that myself.

I got a couple bags that clip on the back rack and I ride down to the corner store for supplies now and then.  At the rate I am using the bike, it will pay for itself in saved gasoline in just 875 years.

Coffee has given me unrealistic expectations of productivity.