Masters Running

12 hour ultra for fitness and fun (Read 314 times)

The Jogger

Tet, how do you do it, that was absolutely amazing and what did I tell you about wearing other people's thongs Big grin Roy
    huskydon

Yes, it is amazing how you do it. I appreciate the emails too, as I now realize what a close knit community the ultra group is. Sounds very special. Thanks again for sharing. huskydon
        Tetsujin, you are amazing and wonderful. Thanks for sharing. I still am in awe that you can run in rubber zori.
          Great race! How anybody can run or even run/walk for 12 hours straight is beyond me. A terrific achievement.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Marathon Maniac #957

Tet - are you sure no one snuck behind a tree for a nap at any time during that 12-hours? Big grin Another beautiful report and amazing run, Jon - great job! Other than being a little too hot that day (95!), it looks like a beautiful location for a race/run.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

GreenMan

Great run, Jon. Sounds like a great day. Nice report, Thanks jjj
              Iron Mt. Trail Runners blogsite .... JJJessee blogsite ....Spring is here. Go outside and play.
                Just sneaking in to leave a bear hug!
                "I think I can, I think I can..."