Masters Running

The Monday Daily, 6.23.14 (Read 42 times)

Enke--I couldn't wait to be able to put on my 26.2 sticker for my one and only. (BTW, all of them went on at once)

Kirsten

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Groucho Marx

I was somehow trying to add my appreciation for the wonderful alignment of Kevin/Stumpy's race stickers, but ... anyway - nicely done! Oh yeah - and the races too!

Kirsten

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Groucho Marx

WOWZA Amy!!  really some incredible racing all around this weekend!!

Have a great week my friends!!

denise

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Congratulations amy on your fastest marathon in 10 years, second fastest ever and nearly 100 AG's. Not many runners keep getting faster and faster.

Except for a promised 10K this month, still tapering and almost turned off the radio when Boston got ahead of Seattle 2-0 in the first inning.  However, just like life, and running, baseball's not over until it's over.  Sorry <<<(12-3)>>>  I'm sure it will never happen again. .

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

SteveP

Wow Amy.

While trying to get groceries out, Tag jumped into the truck and stayed. Some people are not subtle at all. I put the perishables away and stepped into a spare phone booth for a quick change of clothes. We put in a nice couple of miles.

SteveP