Masters Running

How about we Reach the Beach together? (Read 57 times)

Mariposai

Stumpy is in hurrah

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Mariposai

On my way to NYC, I hope my team mates are well and looking forward to seeing you all at the Reach the Beach Relay.

Ohhh a big thanks to our valiant team captain,  twocat.  He has done so much to ensure the team is on the road.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Mike E

MM #5615

Did anybody tell Posie that her race isn't until NEXT weekend?

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Has no one mentioned that TC is a great cook??

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Mariposai

Well, the excitement is building up. The captain and I are doing a pile of errands for the relay team right now.

Waters, check!

Gatorades, check!

Pretzels,  check!

Graphic designs for van decorations,  check!

Teammates eager to run, triple check.

The dream is coming true! !

Hurrah.

Mariposai

By a miracle we have a full team and today the fun starts, folks. We will keep you updated as much as we can

The team has a blog.  We will post the link to it today for those who may want to follow our adventure.