Masters Running

I can not believe this is happening to me… (Read 406 times)

Franc59

Half Fanatic #36

Nice RR and Congratulations on the PR and placement!!! Good Luck for the next race...looking forward to reading another RR!!! Francesca
      Congrats! I too love near and work with folks from a reservation (there are 8 in all of South Dakota) but while they have the fry bread thing down, the salmon is lacking. (The Juneau Marathon has grilled salmon, so I know what you are describing, Tongue!) Very Cool. grins, AA
      Masters 2000 miles

Maniac 505

AWESOME Congrats on such a great race. You are amazing
          Maraposai----I can believe this is happening to you! You are a strong runner and just getting faster and faster. Congratulations on the super race, reaching for a new dream, blasting a PR and scoring some race hardware too. This is an awesome report---Thank you and keep soaring. Karin/CNYrunner
            Ok, I almost missed your report! I agree with Holly. I must be running the wrong races not to be getting that kind of finish line food. Big hugs and congratulations on a very fine race with all those exuberant youngsters getting in the way!

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Great race, mariposai. You got a big course PR, 1st in AG, and a fantastic lunch. It's hard to beat a day like that. Congratulations. TomS

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Ya know, I did set my hair on fire once . . . back when drip candles were all the rage . . . . many moons ago. So, I can see how that strategy would really work! A HUGE congratulations on such a HUGE PR and 1st place too! Sounds like a perfect race day!! ~Mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com