Masters Running

Friday May 23 Here Comes The Holiday Weekend Runs (Read 34 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Ribs, I know exactly how you feel about leaving Lucy at home. I do that all the time to Bandit, a Sheltie/American Eskimo mix, and she really likes to go for walks and runs. She and Smokey, the lab, are out at the farm now for a week while we are gone. They will love it out there, that’s for sure. 

Back in those days, in the shadow of the coastal range, Nugget would be chomping at the bit when I'd stuff a sleeping bag into a packsack for a hike up to an alpine-glowing overnight but would cower behind the couch when it was a fanny pack and water bottle for a quick run.  He never whined about it being too hot though as some are wont to do recently. .

Have fun in the land of Calamity Jane, Heronine of the Plains.

ps - don't feed the bears

Calamity jane.jpeg

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Marathon Maniac #957

3k race gave me 1AG, 2 female finisher and 5 OA. This is a very hilly course. Fun event.

Well done!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Dave59

DW, Tag and I are in Escanaba for a long weekend. We took the long and winding road. We meandered through places I've made deliveries and wanted to revisit. We found out that there's a 5K near the hotel on Saturday. HHmmmm

Funny.  I was just watching Escanaba in Da Moonlight this week.

Ballad of the Buckless Yooper: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPEoVhFH3Ok