Masters Running

Hump Day, April 13 Daily ..... (Read 515 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

SteveP - Your tales are so much fun to read. 

Yep--I agree.

I'm still recovering, so I just went for a 20 minute walk with my wife, tonight.  Ahhh...ain't that sweet?  Hopefully, I'll go for a run, tomorrow. 

Mariposai

10 miles,

then came home, hugged my kid....

and we cooked the awesomest (ha...I love inventing words) two course chinese dinner...

and then...we talked some and hugged some more.

Cool Got to get them hugs when you can!

Rest day tomorrow...hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big grin

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

evanflein

11.3 miles tonight in some really cold wind! Temp was about 25, I think, but the wind chill made it pretty cold. I ran out to my parents house to bring in their mail and paper (about 3.5 miles), then came back and enjoyed a mostly tailwind. Headed out on the road past the reindeer farm which should've been mostly tailwind. Plan was to go till I hit my goal and DH would pick me up. Well... it started blowing little sleety snow and it seemed like a headwind whichever way I went. So I turned around and headed back to the rec center where DH picked me up. Brrrr that last half mile was cold with that wind! But, got 'er done, if not quite the "run home from work" thing I'd originally planned.

Did I say "reindeer farm?" Why, yes I did. And the babies are showing up now!

This guy can't be more than a day old. Very wobbly...

And here's one of the adults...

Mariposai

you tell me that reindeer are real????

I thought they were the great north america myth.....Roll eyes.

Great run as usual Erika....you are still my number ONE as far as inspiration is concerned.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Avenger Doggie

protector of my dad

Did I say "reindeer farm?" Why, yes I did. 

AAahhhhhh!!!!. Oh     my    gosh!!!!!!!....Holysmokestherearesomedeerigottaget'emget'emandmakethemrunrunrun!!!!!

Sniffing Butts, Tag

New skirt in town

That grownup reindeer is giving someone the stink eye...

NO  MO MELANOMA! Help me run 26.2 miles and raise $5000 for the Melanoma Foundation of NE.  Visit this page to learn more:  http://tinyurl.com/NO-MO-MELANOMA