Masters Running

Monday, 3.23.15 (Read 34 times)

Mariposai

And Marj and I are looking eagerly forward to the partay on the 19th

Be still my heart, I will see my two idols in Boston, yeahhh.

BTW, is there a Dr. Robin's  Boston party thread here?

5 recovery miles for me tonight chasing the Easy Pacer. He is getting so much faster now days that my easy recovery runs are slow as molasses for him.

Busy week ahead, but loving every second of it.

I am afraid that our Taper boy is going to stay in Japan for ever.

Mustang Sally, mighty happy to read about A2 being your destination for the long haul...dancing bananas here. Happiness to you both.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

evanflein

Glad that Mustang Sally had the wherewithal to bring out the trout slap. That's what we needed much earlier in the process. Along with the duct tape.

Glad to see Deez pop in. Hope you continue getting better. Heel pain sucks.

Today was about the same temperature as yesterday, but the bright sunshine made a difference in conditions. It felt warmer and ice was melted to water and slush. I actually ran most of my run without my spikes and that felt soooo good! 5.1 miles, sorta mid-way between GA pace and almost easy. Had freckles on my nose when I got back, even with sunscreen!

SteveP

There's really no good time for HVAC issues. Hopefully the resolve is timely and affordable.

Leslie, I'm sorry the hammy put the kibosh on you race.

What triggered the headache, TwoCat?

DW and I got three miles in. When I got home from work, I considered taking the mutt on a longer haul. I decided to clean until we could go together.

SteveP

mustang sally

Bad faerie

Nothing like dragging the old trout slap out of retirement.

Who you calling an old trout?

<whap>

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Nobody old here.

Trout

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.