Masters Running

replacement runner needed for Ragnar Relay NY (Read 257 times)

OrangeMat

MM #6177

One of our teammates has had to drop out due to injury, so we're desperately looking for a replacement. The relay is May 13-14 and more information can be found here: http://www.ragnarrelay.com/race/newyork

If you're interested or know of anyone who is, please contact me ASAP, either by PM or at esthergrub at gmail dot com. Happy running to all and thanks!

Renee the dog

crap crap crap

I would have been game to jump in, but Bayside (my husband) is running Bay to Breakers in SF, and I'm a cheerleader that weekend.   Undecided

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Mariposai

I can run it...if you can fly me there 

Blush

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Marathon Maniac #957

Orange Mat - have you posted this over in the General Running and Racing Forums?  You'll have a wider audience.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

OrangeMat

MM #6177

As of this morning, there are three viable options, so we'll see. I knew that Walt who hasn't posted here in a while was interested when I first signed up and mentioned it, and indeed he is one of those people (he lives up in that area). Mari and nono, I would've LOVED to have you join my team! Another time, for sure... Smile

That Walt who hasn't posted here in a while

Who?