Masters Running

Weekly Weigh-In Ending 11/23/2014 (Read 9 times)

BlazinCajun

This is the place to commit to and encourage others in support of their weigh loss/gain goals. We all are going through fitness of various cycles which are directly related to phase of training, life's commitments, injury, and just starting the running thing. All are welcome to sign up for this ongoing thread. Just state your weight goal and once a week status. Some folks are already where they want to be and are just trying to maintain. Try to  be consistent when you conduct your weekly weigh-in. Any day of the week is fine - some folks use a particular scale.

Remember to list your weekly loss/gain and calculate your Total over/under towards Goal Weight Loss

Good luck with your weekly goals. Andrew

Last Week Weekly Weigh-In 11/16/2014 -  Just check in when your able

Name

Goal Weight lbs. (date)  

Weekly loss/gain 

Total

over/under 

Awards/Demerits

BlazinCajun -8.5 (08/17) +1.0 -7.0 Too much pizza bread
    BTY -8.2 (08/17)  Checked In -1.2

Circling the wagons - take care of yourself

C-R -6.0 (08/24)   -0.0  
    dg. -7.0 (08/24 -0.8 -3.6 .
    fatozzig  0.0 (08/17)   -0.5  
    Holly S. -5.0 (08/17)  0.0 -2.0 Hope you have recovered from your cold
    Ileneforward -7.0 (08/17)  0.0 -1.5 Holding Steady
    Jlynne -5.0 (09/14) +1.0 -1.0 Halloween candy out the door 
    Jo_ -10 (9/28)    0.0  
    KellyDodge -14 (08/17)   +2.0  
    StarRuns -14 (09/21)  0.0 -3.0 Steady as she goes

Andrew
    ------------------
    God, my Lord, is my strength;
    he makes my feet swift as those of hinds
    and enables me to go upon the heights.
    Hb 3:19

C-R

+5

Yeah I've lost concentration.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Marathon Maniac #957

I am still holding steady at (-2).  This is actually not a bad weight for me (114), but at my short stature, 110 would be better, and actually 105 is ideal, although I will likely never see that weight again.

So, mostly my goal is to maintain where I am right now through the holiday season....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

BlazinCajun

Oh the holiday season..... Yeah, got to reach my goal and will be tough. Just ate a few doughnuts. Weighed in on Thursday and holding steady as well. Total over/under -7.0

Andrew
          ------------------
          God, my Lord, is my strength;
          he makes my feet swift as those of hinds
          and enables me to go upon the heights.
          Hb 3:19