Masters Running

Tuesday runs and such (Read 552 times)

Mariposai

4 trail miles after work in the local mountain state park.  2 miles straight up and 2 miles flying back down, on one of my very favorite steep meadow trails  with views of the snow-capped continental divide.   You all have a standing invitation to come trail running with me.

Lovely, most lovely.

Count me in! I will be there someday!!!

Glad to see GGP and Peter here!!!! how fun

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Sounds great and we'll work on it! Pachelbe'sl Canon??!! Good Grief---uptempo jazz or even some head banging metal to wake up the senses in the final miles maybe! and I played the violin for many years and love Pachelbel, but ....

A  friend from this area was first woman in the 50 mile race---7:48 pace! Lots of my running club members were there as well---need to put it on the list, so many great options and all at one race venue.

Great photos Dave!

MTA: turbo laps! add another to the Tuesday phrase list. excellent!

How about adaigo for Strings Samuel Barber?  Very emotional music, I cannot hear it without seeing the scenes from Platoon in my head. No run or lifting too much time working AC at In-laws.  I will have to double dip to today/

Marathon Maniac #957

As for my 10K race I am happy with it.  47:30 which is a 14 second PR. 

I meant to comment on this yesterday - way to go!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."