Masters Running

St. Pat's Eve (Monday 3/16/15) Daily (Read 30 times)

evanflein

Hey, Twocat, yes it's all relative. Yesterday's 8° even with wind was warmer than it has been. Today was 25° and it felt wonderful! Went 6.5 miles at 8:30 avg and overheated at the end. The inch of new snow that's been on the path the last few days made the footing a little hard (slip back an inch each step, or so it feels) but nothing really bad and almost no wind. Tomorrow should be even better.

Wow, trackster, good movement on the house. You must've priced it right. The one next door to us has been for sale for months, but the one across the street sold in days.

Hey Mike E, it doesn't always work. My 11.1 mile run Sunday didn't get a Tselbs mention but maybe the next 10+ run will.

I hear the east coast is in for a "wintry mix" this weekend. Must be because we have sunny skies and temps in the mid to upper 30's in the forecast.

SteveP

Love Team Kayla!

I know.  I'm an eejit. 

Like heck you are

Holy Tall Sighting!

There was a blood drive after work. Instead of running after, I made Leprechaun Eggs for Noah. They're simply green grapes coated in Jell-O after rinsing.

SteveP