Masters Running

Super UltraDove is 50 now!!!! (Read 316 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Happy Birthday, Dove!  You're in my AG now - I'm sure you'd beat me if we ran the same races.  Welcome to the 50s!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Happy belated Birthday Dove!  Watch out 50-54's!

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

Mariposai

Back from my wild trek to spot this...from UltraDove...

Quick drive-by post.... 56.38 miles....3rd masters (out of 30+), 5th overall woman. I felt strong the whole way and flew the last 3 miles (sometimes things just come together at the most unexpected times)

Big grin

and see why I love this girl!!!!

She is amazing!!!

Proud of you sistah!!!

I was thinking of you as I was trying to conquer my nemesis of the day... an d believe me...there were times when I wanted to give up...but I knew you would not...so...up ...up...up I went!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Henrun

Happy Belated birthday Dove-you are amazing!!!

Happy Birthday Dove, your races and runs are just amazing.  Now that you are 50, you join a whole legion of good-looking fasties in this group, that the 40-somethings look up to in awe.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

TammyinGP

I'm belated, but wanted to add my birthday wishes to you for a fabulous 50th year!!

Tammy

Dove

The Dovenator

Thank you all for the bday wishes. It means so much to me.

I plan to write a race report about my birthday bookend races.... hopefully I'll get it posted this week.

"it's just like having fun, but different"

Cashmason

Happy Birthday Dove !

Marathon Maniac #957

Dove - I'm sorry to be late to the party, but I look forward to your race report!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Belated Best Birthday wishes, Dove.  Sounds like you're taking advantage of the new AG already.