Masters Running

St. Patrick's Day 5K RR (Read 389 times)

The Jogger

Hi Steve Great report as ever, good to see it was raising funds for a local school. I don't kniw how you run with all that gear on, I would melt. Your time was good. Nice one Roy

Marathon Maniac #957

What could more St Patrick's Day than Batman garb?????
      Big grin Another excellent race and report, Steve!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

PJH

Congrats Steve! Always enjoy your RRs. We could use a Batman or two like you up here in Canada to help fight off crime ...or run a race or two. PJ

GreenMan

Big grin Nice run Steve. Hillarious report. But you forgot the "no trout were harmed in this 5k" disclaimer. Thanks, jjj
          Iron Mt. Trail Runners blogsite .... JJJessee blogsite ....Spring is here. Go outside and play.
          SteveP

Big grin But you forgot the "no trout were harmed in this 5k" disclaimer. jjj
            JJJ......JJJ.....sigh...tell me what you think.

SteveP

I had a hard time getting air and started to lag soon after the start. I reached into my utility belt…Let’s see……Hill repellent….Batgirls Illustrated….mace….a trout….there we are, Batman Chewable Decongestant Vitamins with Iron. Sweet.
              Big grin Big grin Big grin Raising money for a track....gotta love that!
              Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                Nice race report, Batman Steve! It's always an adventure to read your RR's. Thanks for sharing. John
                btb1490

Loved the report Steve. The race sounds like a lot of fun, with touches that you'd only find in a small local event like that. I'm surprised you guys weren't DQ'd for being illegally paced though! Wink