Masters Running

Coach Bubba's 20K Race .. best race ever (Read 291 times)

awesome race Steve - very nicely done!!

denise

Hill Runner

Congrats Steve! I love it ! ..Coach Bubba...LOL....but I'd have to say the for me 25F would not be IRC . That was a fast crowd of old "farts" this year. Smile

Upcoming Races:

Boston Marathon, Boston,MA 04/15/13
      Grandfather Mountain Marathon,Boone NC 07/14/13
      Thunder Road Marathon, Charlotte NC 11/13

wildchild

Carolyn

So who's Coach Bubba?

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Wow, what a great race! 72.2% is 0.1% than my best race so far :grr: Smile Well done!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

#artbydmcbride

What an awesome race! And I love your reports. Smile Great job, sweetie!

Runners run

coastwalker

Hi Steve, Great racing! You ran great splits, especially given the hilly nature of the course. Congrats on a fantastic PR, and on doing a greta job of hanging tough with a bunch of FOFs (Fast Old Farts). I love your attitude; it doesn't matter so much where you place as long as you know that you had a great race! Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Marathon Maniac #957

Steve - you continue to amaze and inspire me - great racing!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Great run Steve... Sounds like you are peaking at the right time and will crush Boston...