Masters Running

A letter to my brother (Not running related) (Read 375 times)

Wow, this dragged me out of lurkdom. Just....amazing. I'll be keeping you both in my prayers.
      Wonderful Vista, just wonderful. Thank you. Karin
        Very moving. God bless you and your brother.
        Age 60 plus best times: 5k 19:00, 10k 38:35, 10m 1:05:30, HM 1:24:09, 30k 2:04:33
        arf

MM #405

Very moving. God bless you and your brother.
          ditto... just speechless Undecided
          SteveP

Way too many people save this for a eulogy. We done my man

SteveP

...You wouldn’t let me quit back then and I am not going to let you quit now By the way…….do you remember? I FINALLY MADE THE SHOT. I love you Von
              You have a good heart Joey...I am glad to read that you were able to compose such beautiful thoughts and let your brother know. He is a lucky man to have you-and vice versa. Peace to you both.
                You both will live in each others hearts forever.
                Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                coastwalker

Way too many people save this for a eulogy.
                  Agreed. How wonderful to have composed and delivered such a beautiful letter while the person who the letter is about can appreciate it. Many siblings are not near as close as you two - you are lucky to have each other. Thanks for sharing your letter and reminding us how important it is to let people, especially people close to us, know how we feel about them, and for demonstrating how beautifully it can be done. Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Outstanding, vista. TomS
                    huskydon

Beautiful letter, Vista. Both of you are very very fortunate. Thanks for sharing. huskydon