Masters Running

Tumor Markers are up (Read 339 times)

spacityrunner

Munch you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Trails Rock!

bap

oh no Munch! Positive thoughts.

Certified Running Coach
      Crocked since 2013

So sorry to hear this Munch. I've been searching the boards wondering how you were doing & it you were posting anything regarding your health. {{{{munch}}} Vicki

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Munch - you got lots of support from here and above, noW go run those things out again.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Hey there. Crap. OK, so once again, we realize we're not in control here. You know, a lot of my clients are in AA and I've learned a bit from talking with them. The "one day at a time" idea has a lot of meaning for most. As Jon advises--go out and run. No getting scared, not our Munch. Run every day and live your life--one day at a time. Really, that's all any of us can do. And you do it so well, and with such grace. Just keep on keeping on as you have been. I know, easy for me to say, but O, Munch, what's the alternative? "Don't move the way fear makes you move." --Rumi grins to you, my chum, A.
            Masters 2000 miles
            nowor

Munch, Not good news, but you're tough and we're with you. You've taught me so much about carrying on and not quitting. Keep on enjoying yourself as you run and walk. Sue
              coastwalker

Hi Munch, Obviously, this is not the news that you wanted to be sending, or that we wanted to be reading. But you are so unbelievably courageous and strong, that I know you won't let this get you down. I have, and will continue to think of you often, and will not stop believing that you are going to be victorious in this battle. Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Munch - be strong, and, when you feel the need, let us be there to carry you in our hearts and prayers. Sending hugs and good vibes your way. {{{{{{{{{{Munch}}}}}}}}}}}}

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Just want to add my hugs to the bunch {{{{Munch}}}}. You are a strong woman! `Mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                    It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com