Masters Running

Saturday, May 18 Daily (Read 38 times)

Maniac 505

Hi gang,  I've been trying to follow along but it's so hard to post from my phone, I don't even try anymore.  Denise,  thanks for the post yesterday.  ((TW))

I'm so glad Boston is giving everyone a chance to wants to finish next year, I hope New York is taking notes.

I just got back from a week of spectacular diving in Cozumel Mexico.  It was my 5th trip there, but my first in over 10 years.  The dive operator I used this time did an amazing job  I think I will have to make this an annual pilgrimage.

I had some flight delays getting home.  got home in the wee hours of the morning.  Woke up at the crack of noon and went out for 3 EZ miles before starting to unpack and rinse gear.

Dave

Marathon Maniac #957

Error 4: Ignoring the quantity of brain matter accompanying floods of snot.

Big grin  I don't understand everything, but I believe you said your bike broke.  Far from home.  Is the cable the same as the chain?  (((tank)))  Rest up and hope your cold gets better quick.

Tselbs - nice racing!  Seems like you have a tough AG.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

*sigh*

In other news, I have bought a mountain bike to replace my venerable "Tank."  It is pink.  I think I shall honour the history of this community by naming it, "Pank."

The Pank Faerie could have nothing else, I think.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.