Masters Running

Housing for Seattle RnR Marathon (Read 440 times)

evanflein

Ilene! It would be great to have you guys. The one thing we've found is most of these places have a 3-night minimum. DH spent an awful lot of time going through just about everything available, and he did find one VERY nice house on Lake Washington. It's big and beautiful... but a little pricey. BUT if we have more people to share it, that makes the cost per-person less... I'll try to work on an e-mail group to send out info on this and get everyone's idea on what they'd like. I think I have everyone's e-mail but Tammy's...
    Franc59

Half Fanatic #36

Count me in for the festivities... I live just north of Seattle so I can provide whatever needed from extra sleeping arrangements to .....lots of pasta... remember I'm Italian....and I like to cook as well!!! Francesca

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

addendum to divechief - forget the part about a marathon training program. With franci and mari both here, this one's gunna be for my happy stomach.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

. . . I knew all this running over the years would eventually be worth it.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

TammyinGP

erika: tlkmoore at hotmail.com Big grin

Tammy

TammyinGP

I shot off an email to my old boss in Seattle. We are still good friends and he lives on Lake Washington - over by Seward Park. I asked him if he happens to know anyone that has a large house they rent out on a short term basis. I'll let you know what he says.

Tammy

evanflein

Thanks, Tammy!