Masters Running

Happy birthday Henrun! (Read 251 times)

Head Procrastinator

Happy Birthday Henry!! Enjoy the day (but I know you will, you always seem to live life fully) Barb
    ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
    wildchild

Carolyn

Happy Birthday, Henrun! Live long and prosper!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Henrun

Thank you all. How can I not enjoy my day having such wonderful thoughtful friends (most of whom I've even met in person)? I pondered running 74 miles today but settled for7.4. Marj met me on her lunch hour in the Boston Commons and had orange slices ready for me (what a support team). Our real celebration comes this weekend in NYC with an opera (Candide) and, if the weather cooperates, a bike ride on the West Side bike path with my brother and sister-in law and my son and his girl friend Cool By the way, I love ice cream of most flavors, but my favorites are pistachio and coconut Tongue.
          Happy (belated) Birthday!!!! I hope the day was grand and the ones that follow even more so! CNYrunner

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

happy birthday to the guy we admire most. hope you get a PNW race sometime too.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Happy birthday!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

I hope it's ok to be a day late... Happy Birthday Henrun!
                Age 60 plus best times: 5k 19:00, 10k 38:35, 10m 1:05:30, HM 1:24:09, 30k 2:04:33
                  ...Wishing Your a Happy Bday henry//...........Good Running to You.......... and more BEER REPORTS on your Pub Runs.....

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Have a BIG Happy....
                    arf

MM #405

Happy Birthday Henry!! Big grinHave fun and wishing you a great year ahead! (Coconut ice cream??? Shocked)
                      SteveP

Mr HenRun!!! YeeHaww. Hope your day was a good one!

SteveP

Happy Birthday Henrun!
                          Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                          dg.

Happy belated birthday Henrun! I stuck a h.bd in the daily thread, but thought I better add one here in case you missed it. Hope it was a good one. Enjoy your weekend celebration Smile.