Masters Running

Tom and Donna: news (Read 528 times)

SteveP

Tom, I'm very sorry for your loss. Our prayers are with you. Steve

SteveP

jfa

Tom, Our prayers are with you and Donna.

Queen of 3rd Place

Tom, My heartfelt condolences. A lot of people are thinking of you and Donna, what a testimony to both of you. Arla

Ex runner

RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

Tom, I'm sad that Ralph and I did not get to meet Donna. We enjoyed meeting you in Omaha, 2005. Please know that we are thinking of you now. I've kept Donna in my prayers these past few months. She is out of her pain but now you must deal with the pain of losing her. I'm so sorry you have this to endure. As Aamos said, please reach out and allow others to help you through this difficult time. Stay connected. Your friend, Barbara (aka rosecoloredglasses)

"Anytime you see the word "inflation" in the news, replace it with "record-breaking corporate profits" and you'll get what's happening."

anachrotech

I'm very sorry for your loss Tom. Prayers for you...
              So sorry. No words can compare to your hurt. Please accept my sympathy. Helen

flatland mountaineer

I missed this thread earlier this week. So very sorry to hear this news.

The whole world said I shoulda used red but it looked good to Charlene in John Deere Green!!

Support Ethanol, drink the best, burn the rest.

Run for fun? What the hell kind of recreation is that?  quote from Back to the Fut III

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I've been out of town, sorry it took so long to respond. I'm so sad for your loss, and will be praying for you and your family. Teresa
                    ...TomD//......Our Hearts go Out to You........and Our Prayers.....

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

huskydon

Tom, So sorry to hear about your loss. I'll be praying for you and your family.