Masters Running

Your fall scenery pictures requested....try to do better than Tag, the dog (Read 670 times)

fall run

Mittenague Park West Springfield Mass

Ashley Res Holyoke Mass

Shamrock marathon March 2016. Burlington full or relay if I can find a partner May 2016. Wine and Dine half Nov. And a tri or two thrown in just for the hell of it.

Avenger, the dog is adorable!!!

Great pics you guys!

Laurie

Shamrock marathon March 2016. Burlington full or relay if I can find a partner May 2016. Wine and Dine half Nov. And a tri or two thrown in just for the hell of it.

Sorry for the size, but these are my running routes. :-) We still have lots of colour, but the leaves will be gone soon. I love everyone's pictures!

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Marathon Maniac #957

I know, the leaf-turning glory is all too short. 

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

I finally got out and took some pictures of my 7 mile course.  It's a fairly new trail system that is about 1/4 mile from my house.  It leads to the YMCA 3 1/2 miles away.  I don't know why I don't make this my regular run.  No traffic, very pretty, and so peaceful.  Unfortunately, it's not maintained in the winter and it's very dark after work so, I'll be keeping my normal route thoughout the winter.

Anyway--here's some late fall pictures...

This is a really cool long, wooden bridge across a large part of swamp area...

This is the other side of the bridge entering the trail system...

This sign doesn't make me feel too safe...

This is at the Y.  I go up and tap Snoopy's dog house, turn around, and head back home.  I had to sneak this picture through the trees because I didn't want that girl to think I was some kind of a pervert, or something...

So, that's about it.  Most of the color is gone, already, except for some maples in the neigborhood, but I wanted to get these on here before the snow flies.

#artbydmcbride

I love the way the trees here look during autumn!

Runners run

Prince of Fatness

Nice fall scenery....

Not at it at all.