Masters Running

Saturday 10.10 (Read 34 times)

moebo

Henrun, I think I will come to your neighborhood for my Turkey Trot this year!

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

Nice job, wild!  I'm looking forward to hearing how Erika and Holly did.

I had a church workshop about 1.5 hours north of me, this morning, starting at 10:00.  The cross country team started their practice at 7:00.  Knowing that this would be the 2nd to last time I get to run with those kids, I went to their practice, flew home to shower, then raced up to the workshop...made it with 1 minute to spare.  Have I ever told you how much I love running with those kids?

Okay--that's it--gotta go!  See ya.

Marathon Maniac #957

+1

Henrun, I think I will come to your neighborhood for my Turkey Trot this year!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mariposai

congrats to our racers!!! Glad to see that Erika and holly had a great marathon. Wildchild, congrats on your first place win.

Good job Robin on the 10 miles at MP pace, not an easy task. You will rock the NYC marathon!

Tetsujin, welcome back to the USA.

Fun day at the Posie hut. It was our 14th annual Autumn Leaf run. The Easy Pacer and I started this race years ago and it represents the start various community wellness programs in our valley. Well, today the Easy Pacer and I were the lead runners of the 5k. He took first place OA for male. I took first place OA for female. He passed me at about half a mile from the finish line and I could not keep up. It was a fun chase.

Cheers!

Posie

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

moebo

Wild, I just realized that I missed your post last night--congratulations on your win!

Did I miss Erika and Holly's results?

Mariposai and Easy Pacer, way to sweep that race!

.  Have I ever told you how much I love running with those kids?

no, I don't think it's ever come up before........

,,,,,,,,,,,EXCELLENT Racing Guys,,,,,,,,,,

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....