Masters Running

Mon Nov 10 Runs and Workouts (Read 605 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

twocat - 10 weeks nonrunning! wow, and here I thought you were just a one shot wonder. I didn't run the 2.8 miles around Green Lake over the weekend but never, in my wildest dreams, would I have thought of trying the kind of 22 mile nonrun you did. Congratulations on a greta 40/(22) start to your week. I got into Holly's regular running 40/40 twice this year but doubt if I'll ever be able to nonrun to a 40/(40) too. I think divechief has nonrun up to a half year or more on the elliptical two or three times in recent years and, though my early days' NRPR's were most of the year too, they've only been a little over a month or so more recently so, unless timmy can nonrun all the way to the 30 day minimum, I guess we'll have at least three of us. davechief180 twocat70 tetsujin35 I tried a two mile nonrun this evening looking for evanika so I could start practicing for when Holly gets out here for the June RnR but couldn't find her, . . . I hope she didn't fall under the influence of the big city and go running or something like that. Maybe better luck with butterfly goddess this weekend. <>sigh)>>> ps - butterfly goddess handles initiation of members (she calls it "resting"). In fact, in honor of your 22 miles, we can be known as Nonrunners Anonymous. pps tammy - nice nonrun practice today, especially the barefoot part. maybe join us in earnest after your half mary.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)