Masters Running

so I ran a little New England race on Monday.... (Read 49 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

We have missed you here, Esther, but it is great to hear you are running so well. Interestingly, my first (and best) BQ time was also 3:48:59.  Well done, not just getting to Boston, but also BQing there with a tough race.  Congratulations!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

SteveP

Way to go Orange Mat.

SteveP

New skirt in town

Great race report, and you great RACE on such a tough day!  It was such greta fun to see you at the Par-TAY!

--Robin

NO  MO MELANOMA! Help me run 26.2 miles and raise $5000 for the Melanoma Foundation of NE.  Visit this page to learn more:  http://tinyurl.com/NO-MO-MELANOMA

RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

Oh my!  Esther, OrangeMat, Oh Em,

This was a fantastic report to read!  You are amazing and have more strength and determination than most folks! Thank you for sharing this report here. Besides being an excellent athlete, you are also a great writer. I love how you put your words together!

So happy for you. So proud to know ya!

Your friend,

RCG

or

Barbara Buehrle

"Anytime you see the word "inflation" in the news, replace it with "record-breaking corporate profits" and you'll get what's happening."