Masters Running

Back after a long layoff (Read 314 times)

U.M.W.B

Hello everybody

Oogly here, (formerly Umwb)

I cant tell you how happy I am to finally be running again, after a long lay off due to a torn MCL, I am also equally as happy to log into this forum and to see all the familiar names! Smile

My come back is going well, I'm up to 25+ slow miles per week with only a small amount of discomfort in my knee, and my wife has recently started running with me as well which makes me very happy,Big grin

I am looking forward to getting reaquainted with all of you and hopefully seeing some of you at the racesWink

Jim

U.M.W.B

evanflein

Hey there Oogly! Good to see you again in these parts! Take care of that knee and come back easy, that's a serious rebuild you had.

Mike E

MM #5615

Nice to meet you oogly. 

TammyinGP

It's great to see you back again!! So glad you are back to running and wonderful news on your wife running also.

Tammy

wildchild

Carolyn

Hey, welcome back!  You're the ugly handsome guy with the beard and the cute kids, right?  And now a running wife - cool!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Welcome Back!!  25+ a week sounds pretty impressive, no matter what the speed may be.  Big WTG for your DW, too.  Nice to have a family fitness and togetherness activity.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

U.M.W.B

Hey, welcome back!  You're the ugly handsome guy with the beard and the cute kids, right?  And now a running wife - cool!

SmileSmile  You do remember!

U.M.W.B

...Welcome back//..........Discipline in ReHab is the difference between Veteran Runners and Everybody Else.....

enjoy every

minute of it.

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Marathon Maniac #957

Welcome back, UMWB-Oogly!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

SteveP

This is great!. Keep on keepin on

SteveP