Masters Running

Happy Birthday Aamos! (Read 239 times)

Top 'O the World!

Happy Birthday Amy!!
    Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

I Can Go The Distance

Happy Birthday Amy!

"Don't give up, don't ever give up." Jim Valvano

Happy Birthday Amy! You just get faster (and better Big grin) as the years go by! I think you also get a year to celebrate birthdays now a days---make it a great one! CNYrunner/Karin
          Happy Birthday to you, Zoom Yah Yah, Happy Birthday to you, Zoom Yah Yah...

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Happy birthday lady with wing on her feet! Big grin
              Happy Birthday Aamos, Hope you have a great one and celebrate with friends and family. Tall

Recent Best times: None recently

TheSaint

Happy, happy Birthday Amy! Bagels? What, are you training for something? Birthdays should be cake or donuts, chocolate ones. I'm just saying.

Maniac 505

Bagels on your Birthday??? Tight lipped Tight lipped Tight lipped I know Boston is close, but calories don't count on your birthday! And no coffee Surprised Surprised What's that about? Have a great one. Dave
                  busiman

Running out of mistakes!

Happy Birthday Amy! Big grin See you in Boston...
                    -2009 running goals - sub-3 after Boston (probably VCM), 3 PRs, 2009 miles for the year, and no untreated injuries
                    also on Twitter
                    Mariposai

May you celebrate your day in a big and fantastic way!!!!!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Bagels on your Birthday??? Tight lipped Tight lipped Tight lipped I know Boston is close, but calories don't count on your birthday! And no coffee Surprised Surprised What's that about? Have a great one. Dave
                        Well, of course I tanked up before work on Seattle's Best, in my classy SBC mug! You all really made my day so blessed, thank you one and all! Suffice it to say, it is generally a good idea NOT to work on your birthday, but since I'm taking off time in the near future, I needed to be there today. You all really, really made it a special day for me. I wish I could call each and every one of you to say thank you and chat a bit about nothing in particular. Blessings to you for taking the time to make my little day special. The Sox came from behind (and how fitting it was Captain Jason--for you Boston folks, I plan to be wearing my Sox shirt to the trials--it is navy, short sleeved, with a big 33 and VARITEK on the back!!) The DH made me oysters, Orange Roughy and added in some riesling so I'm all set here. Looks like the nor'easter is heading elsewhere, YAY!!!! btb--special thanks for starting this thread--you must have noted my response to your special Amy about my birthday--you are a most thoughtful man. Really looking forward to meeting you--and everyone else--if not in Boston this weekend, then at another race soon (gosh knows i run enough of them, should be able to find y'all. New York anyone?? I'm registered!!) You all rock. Thanks and a tip o of the (Sox) cap to you! grins, A
                        Masters 2000 miles
                          This is your Birthday song...it isn't very long... Big grin
                          "I think I can, I think I can..."

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

tanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu. we're saving all the coffee you'll ever need for you here in Seattle come back amy come back.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

SteveP

I missed the party Sad . Hopefully your day was blessed.

SteveP

Thanks, Steve--we'll have to join up and head out to Seattle again soon! Thanks again everyone, I am feeling a day wiser now! grins, A
                                Masters 2000 miles