Masters Running

Best Race Times in 2009 (Read 2433 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

thank you ilene for doing a 2009 version too. I hope it doesn't last long but, . . . marathon ...6:37:00 ..... tetsujin (in fact, maybe save something around 5:14:32 for me in the RnR) If okay, I'll be saving a virtual hug 'n hot toddy for real then too.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Hey Ilene, thanks for keeping this up. By the way, I'm 45 now, so I am in the 45-49 age group these days...a very tough one!

#artbydmcbride

Shocked But..but, you look so young!

Runners run

DoppleBock

I had 2 clydesdale results - I am hoping to be a clydesdale no more - but I have tried for that for a long time Marathon January 17th Ice Breaker indoor marathon 3:05:53 5 miler - Point Bock 31:07

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Renee the dog

FWIW OK, here's my entries: 10 Miler W40-44 1:26:11 Half W40-44 1:53:45 May they last the weekend. Wink

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Since Ilene wants the Top 3 times in each AG (I have no shot at the top spot!): Men's 55 to 59 Half Marathon 1:44:59. Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

Prince of Fatness

I'll take it while I can get it. 10 miles - 45-49 1:14:30

Not at it at all. 

Shocked But..but, you look so young!
                  Hey Ilene, it's because I don't have any children! Tongue I PRd at the Seal Beach 10K this weekend, as you already know: F 45-49, 56:22

Marathon Maniac #957

Well, I guess I have to throw out these two and see how long they hold: 5K F40 - 44 .. 23:45 Holly Marathon F40 - 44 .. 3:57:16 Holly

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

jules2

Ilene, 1:32:04 Half today 18 seconds slower than my last one I'm going backwards! does that now make me first and second? Have you come out of therapy yet or are you still haunted by my photo?

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

#artbydmcbride

I've embraced the trauma, you're my screen saver. Big grin

Runners run

I secretly only ran this 15k so I could be on your list for awhile Ilene. Wink Male 45 to 49 15k 1:11:55 Cool thread thanks Larry

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

TammyinGP

I guess I'll grab the #2 spot for my 10 mile race (40-44) 1:29:43 Thanks Ilene!

Tammy

Hey, Ilene! How the heck are you? Thanks for doing this. Please add to marathon M50 - 54 .. 3:30:38 ..... WillRunForBeer thanks!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Renee the dog

I guess I'll grab the #2 spot for my 10 mile race (40-44) 1:29:43 Thanks Ilene!
                                I had visions you were going to smack me right in the forehead out of this spot. You aren't running any more 10 milers this year, are you??!!! Big grin

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!