Masters Running

Happy Birthday to The Saint! (Read 245 times)

If anyone deserves her own birthday thread, it's The Saint. Happy birthday! I hope you're having a great day with the new puppy.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Manchild

Had no idea, I'm sorry... Happy Birthday!! Chris
      wildchild

Carolyn

Happy Birthday! I hope Ribs and Riblet and the new puppy help you celebrate in style!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Maniac 505

Happy Birthday! I hope some of the cake was saved for you
          TheSaint

This was the best birthday present I could have gotten
            Mariposai

Happy Birthday ohhh gorgeous Saint. May your day be filled with joy. I love the pictures of the happy family with the new addition.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

pfriese

Happy Birthday The Saint. Hope they let you play with the puppy today. Paul
                  ......Happy B'Day MrsRibbs//.........Good Running to Ya........ and Best of Luck with All Them Other "Ribbzez (ok, that didn't work very well) ......... hope you're not an Antonio Banderas Fan.......

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Happy Birthday. At least we know you are not too old to have pups. Joey
                    Vista
                    evanflein

Happy birthday, Saint! Hope 'Ribs makes you a nice dinner tonight with NO fish! Wink I love that picture of the puppy in the car... can you post it bigger in the puppy thread?
                        Happy, Happy Birthday Saint! I hope this birthday and all that follow will be joyous. Karin

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Hope your day was very special!! Happy Birthday!! Steve

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

SteveP

Birthday threads are kewl. Hope your day was sweet!!!!!!

SteveP

dg.

Very happy birthday to our very dear Saint. I think you'd better celebrate the whole week. this will be one to remember.

Head Procrastinator

Hope you were waited on hand and foot today oh Saintly one!! I love that picture best of all of them.
                                ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats