Masters Running

5-Week Weightloss or Maintain-it-Through-the-Holidays Challenge (Read 414 times)

Looking forward to tomorrow and hoping for a high number. (slacker that I am)
    Big grin This just cracked me up. Big grin Big grin Big grin LOL, A
    Masters 2000 miles
      Move it on over Tim. I'd like to get in on the challenge. Big grin I'm about 8 pounds or so more than I'd like to be. This may be the motivation I'm needing.
      Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

flatland mountaineer

I'm about 8 pounds or so more than I'd like to be. This may be the motivation I'm needing.
        Me too, but would settle for 5 this time of year, I'm in if you'll have me.

The whole world said I shoulda used red but it looked good to Charlene in John Deere Green!!

Support Ethanol, drink the best, burn the rest.

Run for fun? What the hell kind of recreation is that?  quote from Back to the Fut III

Renee the dog

Mr Nono has no idea I'm doing this, and he asked tonight after dinner if I had planned any dessert for us. Yes, he's still alive. Tongue Funny thing is, I never make dessert. I guess he thought I had started the holiday baking, and he was hopeful he was going to get a cut. Aamos, glad to oblige. I am a frustrated comedienne stuck in a Mom role. Big grin

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Just had my last glass of wine until Christmas Eve . . . . . let the games begin. Smile Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

Renee the dog

Just had my last glass of wine until Christmas Eve . . . . . let the games begin. Smile Eliz
              My MIL comes to stay for the holidays on the 20th. I'm pretty sure I'll cave by 4 p.m. that day.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Dutchie42

r2farm: judging by the weight in your profile, you need to gain not loose Big grin

Dutchie
                Run the day, or the day runs you.

anachrotech

I don't want to weigh myself either. Ok hang on.... Shocked I'm in - I have about 15 to lose.

Prince of Fatness

I'm not running as much as normal due to injury so I need some motivation to keep the weight down. This should help. I normally weigh myself on Friday mornings if that is OK. I know I have at least 5 pounds that I would like to take off. I fear what the scale will tell me tomorrow morning.

Not at it at all. 

#artbydmcbride

I am up a pound. Sad

Runners run

My MIL comes to stay for the holidays on the 20th. I'm pretty sure I'll cave by 4 p.m. that day.
                        http://www.theonion.com/content/news/study_finds_link_between_red_wine?utm_source=EMTF_Onion I may be in too. I need to weigh myself, though, and I'm not excited about it. I'm about the same size as dg. Meg

Once a runner . . .

ok - i'm eeking on the scale in the morning and jumping in the game -- i do have a 50th b-day party to go to friday night so i need to be extra good all week!!

denise

OMG - i just got on the scale -- i've hit an all-time high Shocked Shocked time to get serious!! Angry

denise

Marathon Maniac #957

We're right there with you, Denise.... Tongue

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

dg.

I am up a pound. Sad
                                it just struck me this morning... look at that serious little face saying "I'm up a pound". Big grin. of course, the serious little face doesn't carry over to my post. look back up at Ilene's.