Masters Running

WEEKLY RUN & X TRAINING GROUP, W/E 03/08/09 (Read 360 times)

Dutchie42

dg.: yes, I'm much faster on the TM. For some reason if I set the TM at a certain speed and I decide on the time I wanna run at that speed I'll stick with it even if it'll kill me. Out on the road I may decide to run at a certain speed (by feel) until a big tree, or the dike or what ever, and I give up after only 3 or 4 minutes and continue at an easy pace. I can't make myself run fast on the road unless I'm chasing another runner.

Dutchie
    Run the day, or the day runs you.

Dutchie - snow was pretty well gone in PA by late Thursday/Friday - just some hanging on where the plows and shovels pushed it into big mounds. Arrived at the Jersey shore last night (where they got almost 12 inches) and it was about the same. Cool thing was to still see big mounds of snow on the boardwalk between the lanes where they plowed. Looking forward to running between what's left of the snow later today (Sat.) MTA on Sunday - there are still three big mounds of snow on the boardwalk - the BMX bike kids put them there so they can do Evel Kenevil like stuff on them; crazy to see snow on the boardwalk and people (brave, crazy people with no sensitivity to cold) in the ocean at the same time!! Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

pfriese

I got clearance to start back running on Friday as long as I take it real easy. M - rest T - relax W - recuperate Th - anticipate F - 1 mile running - done Sa - 2 miles running - done Su - 3 miles running - done __________________________ Total - 6 miles running - Done Paul