Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Spring Race Calendar (Read 1657 times)

The Thunder

Heh, Ricky you are truely one of my favorites. Looking forward to Saturday, and I hope you have an awesome 10k to start out your racing this season!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

The Thunder

Here's my tentative schedule and goals.. 2/28 Race Judicata 10K (no goal time,beat Thunder) 3/14 LBL 23K (beat Thunder's '08 time) 3/28 RBB 5K (5 points) 4/4 Mule Day 5K (5 points; PR) 4/11 Purity 10K (sub 37:50) 4/25 Kentucky Derby Festival mimiM (sub-1:25) 5/2 Wild Thang 9 mile (5 points; course PR) 5/9 Girls on the Run 5K (5 points; PR) 5/25 Memorial Day 5k 5/16 Blue Cross Market Street MIle (state record)
      Why did you mark out your LBL run?

I think I might do RBB now...since I can't do Mule Kick.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Candice, we missed you at Judicata.
            Candice, we missed you at Judicata.
            It would have been a good race, for sure. I like that one. Instead I was up in Illinois freezing my ass off getting lost on an 18 miler turned 19 miler running into 16mph headwinds in 12f. GOOD TIMES! Anyway, you all did great... I'm just sad I missed out on the awesome arm warmers.

Why did you mark out your LBL run?
              To close, and not enough money to be blunt. I shall continue to concentrate on the later April-May dates where I desire to be at my peak. mta: congrats Thunder on running well Saturday. You may have not felt great, but you did good. Consider it good training for what lies ahead. You are on a good path my brother.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Good grief, Ricky. I just read your notes from Judicata, and that sounds wretched!!! There is no way I would have pulled myself to that race in the freezing rain in that condition. Serious HTFU.

Lazy idiot

Serious HTFU.
                  Agreed. Nice job, pRED.

Tick tock

Good grief, Ricky. I just read your notes from Judicata, and that sounds wretched!!! There is no way I would have pulled myself to that race in the freezing rain in that condition. Serious HTFU.
                    And all that to just get 5 GP points. Lame, huh.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

The Thunder

mta: congrats Thunder on running well Saturday. You may have not felt great, but you did good. Consider it good training for what lies ahead. You are on a good path my brother.
                      Thanks Ricky, it was a very bittersweet day. I was very sorry to see that you weren't feeling well. I was actually pretty worried about you after the race, but your race report cracks me up. It's as good as Tanya's blog! Big grin Keep training and stay focused and you'll get another shot at Andrew whenever you want it. But just FYI...."Thunder" didn't show up for that race, you don't stand a chance against The Thunder. Wink

And all that to just get 5 GP points. Lame, huh.
                        Yeah, seriously lame. I ran it, in part, for that same reason. LAME.

Oh Mighty Wing

5 hr. Cause I feel like I have to put it out there somewhere - and here feels safe.

Why is it sideways?

5 hr. Cause I feel like I have to put it out there somewhere - and here feels safe.
                            Sweet. In my opinion, you're totally ready.

The Thunder

You are ready, and you'll do it.

Lazy idiot

Rock it, Shan!

Tick tock