Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Spring Race Calendar (Read 1657 times)

Why is it sideways?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

That's cuz it is in your cache.
          BTW Candice, the chick that won Sat. is NOT the same one who ran Knoxville...I thought she was the same one who won Judicata 5k (they look alike), but she ain't. You were right--she's mostly a 5k runner from what I can tell. FAIL.

BTW Candice, the chick that won Sat. is NOT the same one who ran Knoxville...I thought she was the same one who won Judicata 5k (they look alike), but she ain't. You were right--she's mostly a 5k runner from what I can tell. FAIL.
            There's TWO of em? Damn.

There's TWO of em? Damn.
              Ha..That's exactly what I thought.

That girl was at the Judicata 10k. She was second place female in 41:59.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

BMenees

I talked to Jesi and congratulated her after she picked up her award on Saturday. I felt obliged to do that since I was the last guy she passed. Blush She was really nice, and she said she's been running 5ks and 10ks since she was a little kid. She came from a runner family, and she's been running races her whole life. If you look her up on Athlinks, she has race results going back to 1996. She had a 17:55 5K in 2002, a 30:04 5M in 2004, and a 38:24 10K in 2007. Damn, indeed.
                    Yea, I also talked to her. She seemed really nice.

The King of Beasts

The girl who won the Jud 10k is a very strong girl, ran in High and swam in college, or maybe the other way around. She has been training about 8 or 10 weeks hard for CMM, work on the street is that she is going to break 3. I hope she does well. I passed her at Tom King just before she ran to the side of the road to high-five her 2 sons on the side of the road coming out of shelby park.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

. If you look her up on Athlinks, she has race results going back to 1996.
                        Wow. I didn't realize she was only 24---So she's been racing since she was 11...That is really amazing.

Not much in the way of races around here. I would, however, like to run the Ogden 20K on Memorial Day weekend in Wheeling, WV. Definitely going to have to get my mileage up first, though.
                          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

1/11 Disney Marathon ✔ 1/29 Philosopher's Challenge 5k ✔ [PR] 2/21 PWP 11.2 Relay from Hell 2/28 Race Judicata 10k ✔ [PR] 3/7 Fall Creek Thaw 15k, Pikeville 3/14 Tom King 1/2 Marathon ✔ [PR] 4/1 Vandy Mile Bonanza ✔ [PR] 4/4 Richland Creek 5 miler 4/10 Philosopher's Challenge 5k 4/25 CMM Nashville 5/2 Strolling Jim 40 miler 5/9 Girls on the Run 5k [?] 5/16 Strawberry Stride 5k or St. Jude's 5k[?] 5/25 Memorial Day 5k 5/30 Scott & Erin's Wedding Day 5k [?] 6/20 Grandmas Marathon 7/4 Firecracker 5k
                              Good to see you have the Strawberry Stride on there. It's a nice PR course. Sorry to miss it myself to go to Chat... I know you're an idiot, but I'd avoid the SJ after CMM though.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Ok so who the hell is Scott and Erin anyway?