Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Gaylord Opryland (Read 536 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

You'll all get invites sometime soon. The Nashvillians that is. Shan too, since you'll be in town.
    thank you! I would hate to be left out... especially if I stay with people who would be in attendance! Tongue
    mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

ooohhh hahaha i'm slow - hard to make fun of people when they don't get it huh?? Tongue I'm still working out the details - as I have this issue with staying with people because i'm in a very "I want to come and go as I please and do whatever I want to do" place in life... staying with people tends to make me feel like i need to do what they want in an attempt to be as gracious and non-disruptive as humanly possible... so you know i'll probably deal with it all the week before I come down...
      thank you! I would hate to be left out... especially if I stay with people who would be in attendance! Tongue
      Now I'M confused. MTA: Wink

Oh Mighty Wing

Now I'M confused. MTA: Wink
        what??? I don't get it... maybe my wine can explain it to me...

Was it all a dream?

I'm still working out the details - as I have this issue with staying with people because i'm in a very "I want to come and go as I please and do whatever I want to do" place in life... staying with people tends to make me feel like i need to do what they want in an attempt to be as gracious and non-disruptive as humanly possible... so you know i'll probably deal with it all the week before I come down...
          Better be careful... You may end up having to run a marathon AND go to a party... just to be gracious and non-disruptive like. Wink

Oh Mighty Wing

dammit - I don't think my legs can handle it... we could try poking my calves to check but I'm pretty sure I can't move for like 3 weeks afterwards...
            mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

...we could try poking my calves...
              Heh. Ok, Let's try again (put down the wine, please Wink ). I found the apparent contradiction here humorous:
              ooohhh hahaha i'm slow - hard to make fun of people when they don't get it huh?? Tongue I'm still working out the details - as I have this issue with staying with people because i'm in a very "I want to come and go as I please and do whatever I want to do" place in life... staying with people tends to make me feel like i need to do what they want in an attempt to be as gracious and non-disruptive as humanly possible... so you know i'll probably deal with it all the week before I come down...
                +1 What is the CMM/going away party plan?
                Deanna is working on it. Just be available that Saturday night. That is, if you ever wanna see me again want to see me again before Monkey 4. But speaking of- did you still need someone to run the last 10k with you at CMM...or...the last 10 miles or so? Ben is gonna pace Ramsay. It's a convenient way to get a longish run in.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yeah, that may be fun! Jeff may also run the last 10k with me. The more the merrier.

The Thunder

Deanna is working on it. Just be available that Saturday night. That is, if you ever wanna see me again want to see me again before Monkey 4. But speaking of- did you still need someone to run the last 10k with you at CMM...or...the last 10 miles or so? Ben is gonna pace Ramsay. It's a convenient way to get a longish run in.
                    Great....so this means I have to look at your freaking Schmoopie my whole run...well until I blow by him and Ramsey with 3 miles to go? Damn. Wink

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Great....so this means I have to look at your freaking Schmoopie my whole run...well until I blow by him and Ramsey with 3 miles to go? Damn. Wink
                      You shouldn't complain. He's nice to look at, especially from behind.

Meh, $5 is $5...

Just run with me Mr. Thunder. I won't shut up though and you'll be screwed if I start popping Gu...my parents were wise to keep sugar away from me as a child.
                          J Tyler...send me your email address so I can have her put you on the guest list too... yours is the only one I don't have. candichappell at gmail

Meh, $5 is $5...

Sent.

The Thunder

Just run with me Mr. Thunder. I won't shut up though and you'll be screwed if I start popping Gu...my parents were wise to keep sugar away from me as a child.
                              You and Jeff...man that dude flips out if you give him a milkshake. Whoa...

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

You and Jeff...man that dude flips out if you give him a milkshake. Whoa...
                                He does his little hippie dance.