Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Yazoo (Read 582 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

IWTW, come on out and join us!
      I'm now out. Cry Wife's Xmas party is that evening. I'm not invited to her party, but I do have to pick up our daughter. Sober.
      You're just trying to get out of getting the tattoo.

Maybe we should take this party to the Tattoo parlor later? Just sayin'.
        And WHO gave you this wonderful idea? Ahem...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Wow Candice. That was original. Roll eyes
            Wow Candice. That was original. Roll eyes
            That's how I roll.

jonsnape

I think I may come (especially since you put me on the list, Trent), but I'm worried I'm going to have an inferiroity complex about my running log recently. So if I try to compensate in some odd way, you now know why. How does Jeff run 90 miles the week after running <30?>
              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Any running log deficiencies can be overcome with local beer. Make sure to change your shoes before you come out tho.

Why is it sideways?

Left, right. Repeat. MTA: From summary page: "Workouts," then click on the little pencil next to the entry you want to edit. Change shoe. Or, run the same distance in a different shoe and log the other shoe
                    I think I may come (especially since you put me on the list, Trent), but I'm worried I'm going to have an inferiroity complex about my running log recently. So if I try to compensate in some odd way, you now know why. How does Jeff run 90 miles the week after running <>
                    Don't feel bad. I haven't ran in like 9 days now. Of course i'm injured. What's your excuse? MTA: and who are you anyway?

jonsnape

what does MTA mean?

S&M Collector

....worried about light mileage log making him not worthy to drink w/the Yazoo eliist mileage whores......
                        Dude. I know. That's why I'm heading north to Leinies instead.
                        Come across any cool medals lately?

Oh Mighty Wing

what does MTA mean?
                          Modified to Add
                            Dude. I know. That's why I'm heading north to Leinies instead.
                            Oops. Nevermind.

jonsnape

Don't feel bad. I haven't ran in like 9 days now. Of course i'm injured. What's your excuse? MTA: and who are you anyway?
                              Jon Snape. New to this site. Friend of Jeff and hopefully a lot of you soon. Live in Lebanon. Umm...follower of Jesus. I don't know-that's a big question! No good excuse so I won't bother offering the lame ones. Plan is to get serious next week or early January. At that point no unplanned off days.
                              jonsnape

Modified to Add
                                That just confuses me more. Explanation?