Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Kroger (Read 498 times)

S&M Collector

So, K2K broke Trent and the chip never left is shoulder. Wink
    Come across any cool medals lately?
    JakeKnight

Kroger to Kroger is September 21, a Sunday. It starts at 6am. There are two is only one ways to get to the starting line: 1) drive there from the finish Kroger, leaving a bit after 5am. 2) run there from the finish Kroger, leaving around 2am Discuss...
      Fixed. There is nothing to discuss, girlyman. Let's bring beer.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

S&M Collector

Fixed. There is nothing to discuss, girlyman. Let's bring beer.
        Idiot(s). Where does this fusking K2K thing start at? for real. I'm too lazy to look. Let me know, as I'll be running from Hendersonville and don't want to get lost.
        Come across any cool medals lately?
        JakeKnight

Idiot(s). Where does this fusking K2K thing start at? for real. I'm too lazy to look. Let me know, as I'll be running from Hendersonville and don't want to get lost.
          For the record, I can't type G E T M big enough for this one. Just in case you're serious: Kroger to Kroger starts at ...... wait for it ..... Kroger. The one in Belle Meade right at White Bridge road. Well, that's where it ends. And where you'll start. Other people start in Franklin.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

If we start at midnight, we can run from Kroger to Vandy and back for an extra 8 miles. Just sayin.
              Why don't you guys run an official ultramarathon instead....just sayin. Of course, K2K IS probably the coolest route ever....I love that run.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

If we have three runners and jump on this now we can make it official... I need three registrants. Quick. Free.
                  I won't recover. My miles aren't high enough right now.

JakeKnight

I won't recover. My miles aren't high enough right now.
                    I ran 3:44 in horrible conditions a week after the last K2K2K. HTFU. Let's make it official. For real. With t-shirts. And age group awards.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Pertinent rules. From a website. On the internet. So it must be true. * The race must be at least 26.2 miles in distance: starting in 2008, some races that are advertised as marathons but are actually shorter (Breckenridge et al.) will not count. * The race must have all of the following characteristics in order for it to count: o at least 5 starters and 3 finishers o a race director o official results posted by the race director on an “official website” or newsprint * The race must be advertised (paper, flyers or posters in an athletic store, website or other means of communication) at least 1 month prior to the event. We feel that this is ample time in allowing other Maniacs (and non-Maniacs) to have knowledge and to make plans should they want to participate in the event.
                      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

42 miles or 50 miles?
                        JakeKnight

42 miles or 50 miles?
                          42 miles is so 2007. Then again, its 42. Which is always the right answer.

I ran 3:44 in horrible conditions a week after the last K2K2K. HTFU. Let's make it official. For real. With t-shirts. And age group awards.
                            I will do all kinds of crazy shit after I run Boston. You can quote me on that.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

JK Trent We need at least three more starters and one more finisher.
                                Can I just be a finisher?