Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Yazoo... (Read 968 times)

The King of Beasts

Yazoo when Jeff gets back

bitches...

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Why is it sideways?

Sweet.

Meh, $5 is $5...

In...assuming it's not a work past 8 night...

Hoodoo Guru

Jeff,

Hurry home.

The tangents are moot.

Can we go before Friday so I can make it this time? I need beer, and hippies, and broken groins, and running is stupid, and too much mileage, and synchronized swimming, and jew fro's.

The Thunder

Can we go before Friday so I can make it this time? I need beer, and hippies, and broken groins, and running is stupid, and too much mileage, and synchronized swimming, and jew fro's.

You are one needy woman!  Damn I feel the man stuck with ..... oh wait...

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

I'm in if it's Thursday. I'll try to break my groin again before then so that Lizzy will show up.

The King of Beasts

............and too much mileage..........

i have this covered

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

I'm in if it's Thursday. I'll try to break my groin again before then so that Lizzy will show up.

Oh wait... that should've been UNbroken groins. Don't do it again for my sake or we'll have to run another beer mile to unbreak it, and I don't think I can stomach another 38:00 of hell.

Meh, $5 is $5...

Oh wait... that should've been UNbroken groins. Don't do it again for my sake or we'll have to run another beer mile to unbreak it, and I don't think I can stomach another 38:00 of hell.

Sure you can.  Beer mile's are awesome and we all need to regain our self respect.  I got chicked.  By over a minute.

Outside of next week, Thursdays are a no go for me till busy season ends...sigh...

Why is it sideways?

I'm back on Wednesday... Thursday could be good.
                        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Thursday should be good, unless I am out with my family watching Harry Potter.

Fridays are always going to be bad for me.

jonsnape

That really weird guy from a while back might be there on Thursday.  He'd even be there having signed a lease on a place in East Nashville and still sporting many of the effects of a Traumatic Brain Injury.

Meh, $5 is $5...

K, looks like I can get there in the 5:30ish time frame.  And it's Thursday, so I can drink guilt free.  Hooray for me.

The Thunder

I must work until 8...can't make it.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…