Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Yazoo... (Read 968 times)

I am shooting for about 5:15, depending on what erupts at work.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

If I can get there at all, it wouldn't be until about 6:30 either...At which point it looks like everyone would be getting ready to leave. Which would make me feel like an ass. I mean more than usual.

If not tonight, hopefully I'll see some of you at The Striders Training Race on Sunday. Who's going? GRN SNGLTS?

The King of Beasts

If I can get there at all, it wouldn't be until about 6:30 either...At which point it looks like everyone would be getting ready to leave. Which would make me feel like an ass. I mean more than usual.

If not tonight, hopefully I'll see some of you at The Striders Training Race on Sunday. Who's going? GRN SNGLTS?

yep, i am not going to make it tonight, but i will be at the striders training race...

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

What is the training race?

Why is it sideways?

Okay now I can stay until 7:30, maybe a bit longer...
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What is the training race?

Bongo to Bongo, Sunday morning.

Why is it sideways?

Jeff, bring an extra $19.

Will do.

I'm out for tonight. Mini-emergency in the lab - even though there are 30 other GA's available, I'm the one they always call. Lucky me.

Sorry to miss - see you dudes soon.

~ Liz

Missed you!! Have a good trip to NH.

The King of Beasts

I need some beer.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Bring back any whiskey?

I am out of town Thursday eve through the weekend so cannot hit Yazoo this week Sad  I can drink whiskey tho.

Hoodoo Guru

I need some beer.

I'll buy you one.

The tangents are moot.

Meh, $5 is $5...

Beer seems appropriate, as does a Bacon Old Fashioned. 

Why is it sideways?

I'm drinking one right now.

The King of Beasts

speaking of Yazoo, I had one of their Hop Project brews... That is some Hoppy fucking beer.