Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Non-Complaint (Read 681 times)

The Mini-Swamp rules the Grand Prix rankings. Backpacks for everyone!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Heh. Not sure I will get all my races (2 to go) and volunteer for one before the year is up.
        Not sure if I will either...

The Thunder

One more race to go, and I need to volunteer! Sweet.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Yeah, actually I'm not sure if I'm going to end up doing enough GP races either. Whatev. And I can't help but notice that you don't actually have to be the fastest in your age group (by a long stretch) to win the GP. That makes me feel funny. Not ha ha.

BMenees

Yeah, last year I got 2nd in my age group. There was no 3rd because only Greg Eubanks and I qualified. Of course, he had about 20 more points than me.

Hoodoo Guru

Yeah, last year I got 2nd in my age group. There was no 3rd because only Greg Eubanks and I qualified. Of course, he had about 20 more points than me.
                2nd place is 1st loser. Just thought I'd share that with my friends. MTA: Tattoos are for losers also.

The tangents are moot.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Tattoos are for losers also.
                  Well, since you were one of the very many people to lose at Monkey, when you getting yours?

Lazy idiot

Is that how that works?

Tick tock

You're Gregs age? I thought you were in your 20s.

Candice thinks I'm still in my 30s. She rules!!

Candice thinks I'm still in my 30s. She rules!!
                          That or i'm a bad judge of age...?

Hoodoo Guru

Well, since you were one of the very many people to lose at Monkey, when you getting yours?
                            But I am a winner. I'm pretty sure I won the male, over 40, left-handed, Clydesdale category. For the 3rd year in a row.

The tangents are moot.

BMenees

2nd place is 1st loser. 

This year Greg Eubanks AND Trey Harwell kicked my ass.  But at least I I bumped Trent out of third place by volunteering at the Firecracker.  That gave me a chuckle (and a Striders bag).

Way to go Bill!  I can see you doing even better in the years to come. Congrats.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka