Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Nashville in June (Read 613 times)

Lazy idiot

I'll be in town June 18/19/(maybe 20). I'll be attending a show at the Ryman on the 18th, but will be interested in a run either (or both, maybe) of the other days. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I will be in Wisconsin and Minnesota that weekend. I may eve run a marathon up there.

Lazy idiot

I will be in Wisconsin and Minnesota that weekend. I may eve run a marathon up there.
        I just noticed that. I also see that the Moonpie 10-miler is Saturday morning. I won't be sticking around that long (it's the wrong way out of town for me). Perhaps there are other people who live in the Nashville area? Wink

Tick tock

Why is it sideways?

Dude. I think I'll be in South America... we'll see.

Lazy idiot

And (preemptively) if no one can make it: no worries. I at least know where PWP is for some good fun.

Tick tock

The Thunder

I'll be around, but Moonpie is a classic. If you're here, you have got to make that race.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You MUST do Moonpie if you are around.

Lazy idiot

Damn you guys. I was hoping to get back home by late afternoon. You're screwing up my plans! MTA: Also... getting up at 4 AM sucks. Phelps...

Tick tock

The Thunder

Damn you guys. I was hoping to get back home by late afternoon. You're screwing up my plans! MTA: Also... getting up at 4 AM sucks. Phelps...
                    Seriously, Moonpie is a classic. You'll remember it forever.

Lazy idiot

From the wife:
                      Do you have to eat Moon Pies, and drink RC Cola during the race? I say if you wanna do it, go for it...I can drive you home after....we'll prolly leave Sat. afternoon anyway right? Ha ha ha....It's not bad though....$25 if you enter before May 1st....not bad.....little hilly I guess...but if you ran the Monkey, you should be okay............right???!!!!
                      Dammit.

Tick tock

The Thunder

You eat moonpies and RC cola AFTER the race. It's a sweet deal. They have a huge breakfast spread too. It rivals the food at the monkey. Plus, Bell Buckle is just a cool little town. Lots of hippie funk though.

There are hippies in Bell Buckle? The festival is more of a NASCAR overflow type crowd if you ask me (not that anyone did). But the race is a serious classic, so you have to do it, Drew. In a bizarro twist, I'll just be getting back from South America the week before, so won't really be ready to race. But will totally be ready to shovel in Moonpies and RCs.

The Thunder

There are hippies in Bell Buckle? The festival is more of a NASCAR overflow type crowd if you ask me (not that anyone did). But the race is a serious classic, so you have to do it, Drew. In a bizarro twist, I'll just be getting back from South America the week before, so won't really be ready to race. But will totally be ready to shovel in Moonpies and RCs.
                            Well our local resident Hippie used to live there. That's what I'm talking about. Tanya, Liz will gladly eat some moonpie-a-la-mode with you.

Groovy! I didn't know Jeff had lived in The Buckle...That must have been interesting.

Why is it sideways?

Yep, lived in the buckle for three years. Was nice. There are some strange folk there. Where are you guys gonna be in South America?