Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

A run in the Park. (Read 610 times)

If my world hadn't exploded today, I'd be up for joining 'ya - clogs and all (stupid work drama...). Instead, might I bribe you to write a manuscript or two for me? You can throw in some of your Obama shite for kicks if you want!

Sorry to miss - I'm nearly ready for a repeat. Will you be going long again next weekend? I think I have my first 20 (EeEeK!)

Next weekend there is a Striders run here in Franklin. 20 I think.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Obama shite

Ha! I'm writing about Bobby Kennedy right now--Y'all are probably HUGE fans of his, too.

I'll have to see about next w/e. I'm racing a 5k Sat., so we'll see what I feel like on Sunday. Definitely not ready for 20...but I may do a portion of The Striders 20-Mile Training Race.

The King of Beasts

Wednesday @ 5am @ Deep Wells anyone??

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

The Thunder

Eff you. 

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yep

Running is stupid.

The King of Beasts

Eff you. 

Your bitch-ass would not have shown up anyway.

Say I am wrong.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

BMenees

Yep

Trent, are you bailing on the Jaunt in the Joint Half, or are you just doing a little warm-up in PWP before coming out to CBCX?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I think I am bailing.  Sadly.  I have a bunch of work stuff and we have an important Weds morning weekly meeting that I missed last week.  Two weeks in a row would be, er, undesirable.

But I had a good low-pressure HM yesterday.

The Thunder

Your bitch-ass would not have shown up anyway.

Say I am wrong.

I WAS doing morning runs in Nashville 2-3 times a week.  You might be wrong.  MIGHT.  Damn 5 AM is early though.

Running still sucks....but not as much as it did yesterday.

I WAS doing morning runs in Nashville 2-3 times a week. 

Thunder, where the hell have you been?  My kids miss yelling at you on on Blakemore on the way to school in the morning.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I think I am bailing.  Sadly.  I have a bunch of work stuff and we have an important Weds morning weekly meeting that I missed last week.  Two weeks in a row would be, er, undesirable.

I'm sure you just saw this as well:

Hello Striders and Free Worlders,

The decision has just now been made to postpone tomorrow's Jaunt in the Joint.

The new date is Wednesday morning, September 30th.

Net week, I may be able to play Smile

The Thunder

Thunder, where the hell have you been?  My kids miss yelling at you on on Blakemore on the way to school in the morning.

I was wondering who the heck that kid was that yelled at me!  I'm glad you said something...I was starting to think I'd become a local celebrity. 

Speaking of local celebrities, TRENT, were you on the corner of Harding and something about 6pm last night in running stuff?   My daughter thinks it was you but didn't want to honk and wave.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Lots of Hardings around...but I was out driving around then...do you have a better idea where?