Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

A run in the Park. (Read 610 times)

Harding and Kenner right about 6.  Right across the street from the Publix.  Is there another runner with your hair?

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I was there, but driving.  Not Kenner, but White Bridge.  Blue car.
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

It was drizzling today in the park.

But there was NO THUNDER!

The King of Beasts

anyone up for a loop or two this weekend?

maybe a little dirty red white blue easy action ?

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Maybe.

Sheesh.

EricMc may be getting a group Sunday morn @ 7a, Stone Gates.

Why is it sideways?

Would love to but will be out of town.

anyone up for a loop or two this weekend?

maybe a little dirty red white blue easy action ?

I'd like to join ya, Sat? or Sun? morn, not too early tho.

And I think I'd prefer the trails, and Sun morn might have a dusting of snow on the ground. Hollaback!

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

The King of Beasts

I'd like to join ya, Sat? or Sun? morn, not too early tho.

And I think I'd prefer the trails, and Sun morn might have a dusting of snow on the ground. Hollaback!

sunday morning ? you can set the time.

you know I am talking about an easy run ?

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Sunday @ 8 am.

Easy, walk the steeps, red/white/blue?

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

We actually wont be able to run at the park on the 25th. How about morning of 26th?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'll be out of town.  Running the morning of the 28th though.  With C-R and Kayleah.

The King of Beasts

Sunday @ 8 am.

Easy, walk the steeps, red/white/blue?

cool, stone gates at 8.

The King of Beasts

We actually wont be able to run at the park on the 25th. How about morning of 26th?

the 26th works for me.

cool, stone gates at 8.

I'll see ya then.

Ricky

The King of Beasts

I'll see ya then.

me and Bill (or maybe thats "Bill and I," i dont know) waited around for about 15 min.  sorry you could not make it.