Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

From the North Side to the Front Gates on Foot (Read 594 times)

The Greatest of All Time

I'm a novice.
    We all were at some point. Go and knock it out.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      I'm a novice.
      Doesn't matter. It'll probably just be me or me and like one or two other girls.

The Greatest of All Time

Doesn't matter. It'll probably just be me or me and like one or two other girls.
        Candice. Are you watching the women's triathlon online? MTA: It's so weird because there is no announcer.

S&M Collector

Candice. Are you watching the women's triathlon online? MTA: It's so weird because there is no announcer.
          What is the link?
          Come across any cool medals lately?

The Greatest of All Time

What is the link?
            Sorry man. I went to bed before I saw this. It was on nbcolympics.com.

JakeKnight

You own Bartles & James now? Nevermind, you won't get it. Too young.
              Doesn't that make you feel old? I still toss out the "thank you for your support" line once in a while. Nobody ever gets it. ------------------- Oh - and House is an idiot.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
              -----------------------------

Oh Mighty Wing

yeah I just ignore you old dudes when you get all nastolgic about things I can't remember... actually I forgot to go look them up - I will be doing that now. why is House an idiot? MTA: and now it all makes sense. (not about House - just about the commercial)

S&M Collector

Oh - and House is an idiot.
                  Yeah, you guys are old. I don't get the Bartles & James reference either. Confused I'm an idiot? Pot meet kettle. What is your next stunt?
                  JakeKnight

I'm an idiot?
                    Yes. You are. Although at least you were running away from the North Side.

Oh Mighty Wing

ohhh he's still an idiot for that! I thought it was for considering passing up swimming with some chicks.
                      JakeKnight

ohhh he's still an idiot for that! I thought it was for considering passing up swimming with some chicks.
                        Apparently I missed something good somewhere.

Oh Mighty Wing

S&M Collector

JK, you are more than welcome to join me on my next intstallment of House's Urban Marathon. Just leave your car at the front gates and get a ride out here. Shan, you are correct. I really would be dropping the ball by not being there on Friday. I just am not ready for an open water swim....unless the depth is less than 5 feet! Maybe they'll let me watch.

S&M Collector

From the garmin of the idiot that I ran with on Saturday morning....... Total Miles: 26.2 Avg Pace: 9:05 Run Time: 3:58:23 Elevation Gain: 4750 total and 550 net! The first six miles were all around 9:30 with mile 1 being the slowest of the day at 9:34. The next 7 miles were all within 5 seconds of 9:00 flat. The second half was slightly faster with with a 8:58 average pace thanks in part to three miles in the last 6 that were 8:45 or less. Mile 24 was fastest at 8:40. Overall a consistent pace and our slower miles were consistent with the elevation gain.
                              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Good Tupelo training. Did you send in your reg?