Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

From the North Side to the Front Gates on Foot (Read 594 times)

S&M Collector

So who is this person that wants to run this anyway? You have other friends that are runners besides us?
    Some guy from Hendersonville that participates in this group run that I do in Goodlettsville on Wednesday evenings. Yes, all of my friends are runners....except for four.
    Come across any cool medals lately?

S&M Collector

Hey is this group run the one that runs the Team Nashville 10 mile course on Wednesdays?
      Yeah. They're all fast too....somewhat. I finished third in today's installment. Pred runs this, and Eric Stiles will now be a regular there too.
        I wanna come sometime. I like running out there. I don't know Eric Stiles.

S&M Collector

You can even make it out there without going through RIVERGATE, so you should be fine. They meet at the fort at HW Park at 6:15 p.m. now, every Wednesday. Let me know if you want to run it some Wednesday when the group meets, and I'll be sure to make arrangements to run elsewhere. Wink Eric Stiles is an amazing runner who is a Monkey III victim. I think he is sub-3, or very close. He and Pred are in the same division. He was on my and Tanya's team for the PWP relay.
            lol

Oh Mighty Wing

so would you run out and back? and if not then how are you going to get home?

S&M Collector

so would you run out and back? and if not then how are you going to get home?
                That is a GREAT idea! Why stop at 25? J/K. That has disastrous tendencies. Anyhow, this group that meets on Weds. for runs also has a Saturday morning run. Usually they meet at a park here in H'ville, but they are meeting at PWP to run the 11.2 on Sat. morning. So, the plan would be to get a ride home from somebody that is already at said park.
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I may be running the 11.2 at 5:30 am Saturday...

S&M Collector

Cool. Then you might see that group as you are finishing up. I think they are starting at 7 a.m.

S&M Collector

lol
                      Ha! I just now noticed this pic! Funny stuff indeed!
                        Ha! I just now noticed this pic! Funny stuff indeed!
                        Ah. GB is holding the flag so Ron can see it. And here I thought he was holding it backwards.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Oh Mighty Wing

That is a GREAT idea! Why stop at 25? J/K. That has disastrous tendencies.
                          Oh goodness! I was just making sure you weren't going to get yourself stuck on the otherside of Nashville. Wink

S&M Collector

Oh goodness! I was just making sure you weren't going to get yourself stuck on the otherside of Nashville. Wink
                            No. We should have a ride back out here, but unfortunately this is the component that is dictating our start time. 4 a.m. on Saturday morning. Dead

Why is it sideways?

Dude, I admire the thought, but that's a crappy route. Though I guess if you're going that early, it won't be a problem.

S&M Collector

Yeah, straight up Gallatin Road through RIVERGATE and the hood of Historic East Nashville. Traffic should be minimal and it'll be cool to see all of the business and crap on foot. I can't wait!!!